IG Live Cooking Class with Brian and Bryce
I hope this message finds you all in good spirits and safe! If you follow me on social media, you may have seen my first live cooking demo with my good friend Bryce. Since we're all stuck at home right now and cooking a lot more, we figured now is a great time to teach some solid cooking techniques to all of our fellow cooks out there!
We're calling the show Cooking with Brian & Bryce (Air B&B for short!) and the next one takes place this Sunday, April 5th at 3pm EST. We'd love for you to tune in and cook along with us. We'll post the grocery list on our social handles and walk you all through the recipes, step by step. On the menu this week is roasted salmon with chimichurri sauce and quinoa salad. You'll find the grocery list below and recipes below:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray evenly with cooking spray.
2. Combine garlic powder, lemon juice, and olive oil in a small bowl. Place salmon in a shallow baking dish or large zip lock bag and add liquid. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
3. Remove salmon from marinade and place on the baking sheet.
4. Bake for 15 minutes, or until salmon can be easily flaked apart with a fork.
Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth, Season with salt and pepper.
For quinoa salad dressing
Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and toss with quinoa salad dressing.